Friday, December 29, 2006

parallel goals

i ran and i ran and i ran. honestly it never felt so good before. yea i went running, aimlessly maybe, or probably for about almost an hour or so, or maybe it was 45 minutes. ran from my place, to sengkang mrt, then to somewhere near IMH, then ran to hougang mall, and then ran to punggol park, and ran 1.2 km around it, and then ran back to my place. probably roughly 8km or so, and it had to end up with a cramp on my right hamstring... i somehow learnt that sometimes, its good to not have a definite goal in mind, but rather to have a parallel vision. for example, i didn't tell myself that i was going to run a certain distance, or run to a certain point, i was kinda undecided where to run and made changes along the way. however, i ran to the pace of my music and ended up running much further with ease. oh well...

No comments: