Friday, December 1, 2006

lonesome

there's this sinking feeling nowadays in me whenever i glance at my mobile. it seems to be dead. no one calls me. no one smses me. not like the past. yea i'm sorta complaining, but it sure does make it one less thing on my mind. i'm trying to make the best of my life right now, like bodybuilding and learning new things. and apart from that, hopefully i'll get the scholarship contract so that i'll be able to sign on to the army. contrary to what many people think, they think that being in the army means that your life would be restricted, and you'll have a boring life. but i seriously think that life as an officer is rewarding, and exciting. thus, comes my passion to be in the army.

anyways, thats another issue. i feel so estranged. let aone bored everyday with nothing much to do except for plucking the six-stringed thingamagic.

No comments: