Saturday, December 2, 2006

the heart still aches

i was never happy that it had to end. honestly, up till now, i'm still deeply scarred. for probably 2 weeks or so i've been putting up a false front, trying to bury my true emotions underneath my skin. i'm trying too hard, i think.

i have plenty of things that may distract me from the hurt, but it merely serves as a temporary solution. just like how a face powder conceals the blemishes on the skin, it has to come off some day or another. i just smsed her, she seemed to be happy, though sometimes i believe that's not the case because i know her best. at times i even wished that she'd just come back, but i guess that is just another long shot. whatever it is, i have to shift my priorities if things are to remain like this.

"Can you truly say that i've left your heart for good, and that place in your heart that was for me is now vacant without a single trace of my love for you?"

on a side note, i finally got my sword. now the only thing that's left would be the bar, and subsequently, the contract, if all goes well during my interview.

No comments: