Sunday, November 26, 2006

a different sunday

throughout the whole of 9 months of training, i've never been pushed beyond my physical capabilities, until yesterday. simply put it, yesterday's parade rehearsal almost killed me, well not exactly kill, but black me out. it was just a matter of practising certain arms drills and with that standing under the blistering heat of the almost midday sun. i'm rather surprised that a number of my fellow contingent members almost didn't make it through, because usually for commander's parade, everyone would last the whole way through. to be honest, i didn't know what was wrong with that particular day.

well anyways today has never been so boring before. i'm basically rotting at home with nothing to do. i want to go to the gym, but then again, at least not until i get my supplements online. i'm trying to help others get their supplements too, hopefully buying in bulk would make it cheaper. but the again, i haven't got my posting yet so i just have to wait.

it is dreadful to be lonely, especially with no one around for you to spend time with. i just feel as though i'm being suspended in mid air, looking down on the city streets, watching people enjoy their sunday shopping, eating and having the companion of those around them.

i guess i'll just float until someone pulls me back down to earth.

No comments: