Sunday, November 19, 2006

karma and stuff

karma hasn't been good nowadays cos' life's been going down a rocky road. something drastic happened that will make me think back upon the past couple of years. i kinda regretted, but then again a part of me felt it was okay. it was only yesterday when it happened, and right now i'm quite unsure about how i should be feeling. three years is a long time, but if it were to continue, then it would be much harder in the future. it was hard to part, there were so many emotions attached but i guess both of us should know what's best.

i may seem like any other person, heartless towards this situation. i don't believe in karma, cos' i just feel that there's more to life than a perfect balance. because if i believe in karma, i wouldn't be feeling so messed up right now. my emotions are being shaken about and stirred around and i'm trying to get her out of my head. i guess this is the hardest thing i've ever had to do.

ive never been in this situation before, so i'm unsure of how to go about returning life to the way it is. for the past three years it has always be 'us' and 'we', but now my life will have more 'i' and 'me'. it feels weird really, and i must say f***ed up but it can't be helped. right now the only thing i want is for her to emotionally detach herself from me. besides i need to return her phone and other stuff she asked me to safe keep. i really am clueless to what i should do now. help me please...

it still hurts.

No comments: