Saturday, November 25, 2006

in a dillemma

there are so many decisions in which i have to make, but i rather put them off than think of them. kinda like procrastinating you see. i just don't like being burdened by all this. well probably the one major thing that's on my mind would be:

1) LSA/SMS/SAS

yes i'm still undecided about having an army career as an infantry officer. how different will my life in the future be and how will it be related to my field of studies? plus, after my bond, what am i to do?

next thing that im caught up with would be:

2) BODY ENGINEERING

yes and i think it is about time i did something drastic to my body. probably making it larger, more toned and defined, and probably scary in the eyes of my subordinates!

and the last one probably is a well kept secret that not many know about. and if i were to disclose it on my personal web space here, this blog won't even belong to me.

No comments: