Friday, November 24, 2006

changes in life changes people

and now i think of what to do with my life, the decisions that i'll make and how my actions would ripple in time and space and cause a reaction, whether favourable or unfavourable. i was on the bus back from an air base today and i was contemplating whether to sign on to the army or just carry on life as a normal adult. that was hours ago, and i'm still pondering over it now. i think the things that had happened has made me change, and made me set a different course in my life. there are no more restrictions in my decision making, only what lies ahead needs to be anticipated.

there's something about me which may present to others as snobbish, proud and probably attention-seeking. i don't disagree with the fact that i love attention, but probably not all the time. even shakespeare needs breaks. but to those around me, i truly apologise for my improper outlook (especially lately). nonetheless, my antics may well continue.

life is starting to get interesting, maybe. till then, the future is just a split second away, all the time.

No comments: