Sunday, January 28, 2007

beautiful gray sunday

and today i woke up late. damn. in my heart i was cursing myself for my inability to be aware of the ringing alarm. as a result, i woke up too late to go to the beach early for a lovely morning run. it's kind of a bummer that it takes an hour or so to commute to the beach from my place, thus i truly envy those staying in marine parade or anywhere near the beach for that matter. in the end, i still ran the boring route around my housing estate. i love running, but somehow it makes running less enjoyable.

i still have yet to eat something proper, apart from drinking milo in the morning before my run. i'm going to indulge on some mouth-watering dishes later, and at the same time, enjoy the beautiful gray sunday. i'm rather puzzled at why people dread the dark gray skies on sundays. i say it is the most beautiful thing that one can ever experience on a sunday, especially in the morning. the cold air give you the opportunity to make yourself a warm cup of coffee or tea to start your day with, then as you watch your favourite sunday morning tv shows, you sink your teeth into those crispy kaya toast. and for those with large appetites, maybe a half-boiled egg to start with? lovely isn't it?

my stomach is starting to grumble. time for brunch.

No comments: