Thursday, January 4, 2007

another one?

i got this off from someone, where i got it i can't really say in case this person's identity is accidentally disclosed. i have no idea how i stumbled across it, but here it goes:

"thinking about the past makes me regret the things that i never did, the things i never gave, and the things i never said. and as i thought about it over and over again, i toss and turn around, plagued by sleepless nights and emotional instability. basically, i regret what had happened.

as i thought about you, the gaping hole in my heart widens as its walls crumble to the darkest of depths. the way you are, the way you feel, the way you are everything to me. were, not are. how could this have happened? that is a question that resonates in my head whenever my mind lapses. it breaks me down emotionally, like smashing a pillar. i feel so burdened.

you were my everything. now i've lost everything. goodbye."

seriously i hope that this person, whether he or she, is okay. i truly know how it feels. one has to learn to pick one's self up and everything would return to normal, hopefully.

No comments: