Friday, December 21, 2007

cobwebs

yesterday i went fishing with some of my friends, 3 of them were my recruits. were. it's nice to see them, those familiar faces. kinda reminds me of old times. and i met up with tex. it was great to see him after all these time. nothing much has changed i guess, apart from him being able to drive and me not being able to drive legally. yet.

once again it almost rained today. i'm waiting for the sky to open up and splash us. i think there's just something in rainwater that makes me reminisce. some chemical. maybe opium.

another day almost over, and to start of the 'almost-over-day', i woke up at one in the afternoon. sheesh. i felt like crap getting out of bed and into the shower. and then i thought to myself, "saturday's football match has been postponed, today doesn't seem special, and no one gives a rat's ass about my existence." maybe that was a tad extreme. but i guess it's true.

i started thinking about how getting a job, a temporary one, seems like playing the lottery. so many application and yet no single fucked reply. i just need to get my ass moving instead of rotting at home. plus, i'm not earning any cash, so it makes me think twice about shopping. and it is killing me when i desperately want to get my les paul. frustrating, very frustrating indeed.

and its that time of the year where people start counting down to the new year, make new resolution which they hardly follow through and start their new work year, or school year, fresh. well somehow it'd be nice if say january first two thousand and eight brought along a extreme climatic change. sinapore begins to snow like the noth pole and the whole world turns into a huge ball of ice. that'd be nice. at least we get to experience snow. hmm.. nice.

argh whats this? cobwebs on my entire body! how long have i been sitting here?

No comments: