Thursday, May 1, 2008

addiction of the next order

yesh muay thai is like my drug. seriously. i was truly in pain for the whole of today's training session. my shoulders felts like they had daggers sticking out from them and my triceps felt like they had been cut up into shreds.

i even had problems holding up the kick pads high enough. it felt as though they weigh as heavy as a freaking medicine ball. and when i held up the focus mitts as they were being punched, goodness how my shoulders would scream "AH F*@%!!!" i cant even put my guard up properly... sheesh.

and in the end we did pushups. on a fine and dandy day i can do up to forty in one shot. no kick. i did one today and had my face smacked onto the floor.

yeah, just like a drug. you are hooked, but you just gotta bear the pain that comes after.

No comments: