Sunday, January 27, 2008

the locomotion

i truly wonder why the female gender has a tendency to spill over their troubles onto other people. well it is kind of like having your pants poured with iced water. oh well not really. but the point is, it is like those mini fengshui fountains you may have in your house that spills water from one level to another. but this time, instead of the good fengshui water, you get the water that pours down from a hurricane's storm. so to those guys out there who share the same fate, i truly feel for you...

on a lighter note, with my mum going away to KL, i have been given the opportunity to flaunt my culinary skills (since i don't have girls coming over to my house begging me to cook for them). i was rather proud of myself having made my 'sunshine toasts' this morning, well on saturday morning at least. simple to make and of course, simply delicious! here's a picture of them:


they're only nice when eaten while the bread is hot and toasted. i ate them when they were no longer hot though. a tad soggy but still tasted good. have i got your mouths watery?

anyways i still gotta wait till my brother gets back from thailand. and now i'm stuck in the airport with nothing to do but this.

No comments: