Sunday, June 3, 2007

sunday

there's just something about sundays that makes it... well... unique compared to other days. and as far as i can remember, i haven't been out on a sunday afternoon for weeks. i guess this can be attributed to the fact that sunday so happens to be book-in day for many of us, and i'd reserve my sundays with my family. but thinking about the 24 hours that goes into the whole of sunday can be quite interesting. let's begin analysing it from the start of sunday.

0000 hrs - 0800 hrs
i'll still be in bed, dreaming, and hoping that it would rain outside because a rainy sunday morning brings a blessed aura. and it's lovely too.

0800 hrs - 1000 hrs
time for breakfast. breakfast won't take 2 hours though. probably i'd take my time to shower and fry some ommelette.

1000 hrs - afternoon
well... 2 things i can do. one, i could stay at home, glued to my computer or my xbox 360, counting the time away until i'll force myself to get ready to book in to camp. two, i could hang out, catch a movie, take a long stroll and have a nice sunday afternoon tea outside.

night
ok i must admit, only the afternoon is fun. at night it is sleep time in my 2-men bunk. eurgh.

for me to have written all of these means that i'm bored to death. for the past 4 days i've probably been very unproductive, except for the 5km run. other than that... gosh i feel like mush.

No comments: